I am new to this whole cddb and freedb thing! I got some metadata from
the freedb website which contains cd information but i noticed that the
tags of these files are limited i.e. it basically has only artist name,
tracks, genre and some other tags. But the problem is, classical albums
usually have more information for example composer, conductor, performer
e.t.c.

What i need exactly is a file just like the one in the freedb which
holds more tags and metadata on these various tags. I am trying to
parse these information into a RDBMS which has these tags in the tables
to build a more sophisticated database.

Please can anybody help me please! It is urgent!

--
ngats