what you have to do is to get mp3tag and doing the tagging manually .

Read the our wiki carefully re tagging classical experiment on a small
subset of your files.
s.can them and see how they appear in sbs .

I think many classical listeners also ends up with the costum browse
plugin etc.

this means that your tagging is influenced on what works on sbs and if
you use cb plugin.

But this is my pet hate re tagging in general, there is no real
standard .

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad