reinholdk wrote:
> Mp3tag reads&writes different types&versions of tags. But having
> multiple tag versions in parallel time might cause issues. So first
> check that mp3tag shows a single tag type for your tracks in its main
> window's tag column, for example as "ID3v2.3 (ID3v2.3)".

Ok, all tags are ID3v2.3. For flac/mp3 all goes well. However, when
using dsf files, the tags are shown for example as TPE2. When I look at
the wiki (http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/SlimServerSupportedTags)
album artist and band are saved both as TPE2.

Now I wonder; Is it even possible to set a different album artist
(Podger) and band (Brecon Baroque) in a dsf file tag that LMS reads
correctly?

Living: Ultrarendu -> Benchmark DAC2 HGC -> Benchmark AHB2 -> ATC SCM19
v2 & Sennheiser HD650
Kitchen: SB Touch -> Audio Pro Addon T10 gen2
Kids rooms: SB Booms
Bedroom: SB Boom & SB Radio
Controls: iPeng & LMS via internet
Server: Windows 10 with LMS 7.9.2