Blackfiction wrote:
> LMS should interpret TPE2 tag as Band. That is the setting I use.
> However, the thing is that I would like to have a different Band (Brecon
> Baroque) and Album Artist (Podger). If I tag Brecon Baroque as TPE2, the
> Band should be ok. But how do I tag the album artist in a dsf file if I
> have used the TPE2 for the Band tag?

Is your problem with the track presentation in the LMS webgui? You seem
to have all the necessary information already encoded in the tags. In my
experience it seems the presentation in the right side, top of page,
is:
1st line: TITLE <according to to setting under tab "user interface"
("gränssnitt" in swedish), could be TITLE | DISC-TRACKNUM. TITLE | etc>
2nd line: COMPOSER, DIRECTOR, ALBUMARTIST , ARTIST (if all set). No way
to display other tags that I can see.
3rd line: ALBUM

Have you tried to set the TPE2 as ALBUMARTIST instead? (It will cause a
rescan of your music library so may take some time plus still not get
the wanted results.) Long shot, I know ...

Full disclosure: I have no idea what I'm saying here since I have never
used the Custom Scan plugin. Beware :-)

2 Touch, 1 Picoreplayer 4.0.0 on RaspBerry 3B with 7" display
LMS latest nightly on Ubuntu 18.04.1 on Intel Core2 Duo E4500 @ 2.20GHz,
2GB
All wired