w3wilkes wrote:
> I believe DBPowerAmp will rip a hidden 1st track. I think it will be
> unchecked by default, but all you have to do is check that track and it
> will be ripped with the rest of the CD.

I'll have to check on that.  I think the issue is also a hardware/driver
issue, at least that is what I recall.  But, those types of CD's are
rare to come by and the last time I tried to rip one may be before I
started using DBPowerAmp.  I used to use EAC, which didn't directly have
the option, but in theory could be coaxed to.  Unfortunately, at the
time, it seems to be that the drivers or the drive I was using
essentially forbid looking in front of the TRACK 1 index point.

I might give it another try and see.  If anything I need to check to be
sure I am not missing out on any Track 0's that may be missing.  I don't
often think about that anymore.