We like the album - even the track with the Muppets!

I've double checked the tagging, and its now very minimal and
consistent.
I have also checked the various versions of the album and they all pint
to the same physical track file

I did wonder if it was due to being in mp3 format, as I'm not very
familiar with the MP3 tags.
However, Ive also noticed the same problem with another Christmas album
by John Legend which is all Flac.

I now have 6 albums all called A Legendary Christmas", one has the full
14 tracks, the others each have 1 track.
I am very confident that this did not happen with previous versions of
LMS. The behaviour has arrived since I adopted picoreplayer and the
latest LMS version.
I will play with the tags on the John Legend Album to see if I can
diagnose anything.
There is a difference between the album versions - track 11 from the
album where it is the only track has no mention of Play Count or Last
Played
32368

whereas the full album does. This suggests that LMS thinks they are
separate tracks

32369

Ill keep digging

|Filename: JL Track 11 Full.jpg                                     |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32369|

Lounge: Transporter -> Cyrus Linkpower x 3 -> PMC OB1i
Bedroom: Classic -> Cyrus Linkpower -> B&W VM1
Kitchen:     Classic -> Denon AVR-x2200W -> Mission 753
Gym:      Picoreplayer/IQAudio Dac/Touch screen -> Cyrus 8 & PSX-R - Kef
Reference 104/2
Office :    PC Squeezelite-X -> Cyrus III -> Linn Kan
Garage:   Boom
Server:      Raspberry Pi4 8GB, Picoreplayer LMS 8.0.0