bakker_be wrote:
> some MP3's from back when I began this digital music journey (late 90's,
> early 2000's) were "normalized" through Windows Media Player, and
> unfortunately that wasn't done through tags but directly in the audio
> data itself. They're such a minor part of the collection though, that
> I've never bothered to do anything about it (also due to lazyness, all
> cd's have been boxed and stored for at least 15 years now ;) )
I don't have any of these but I have some files with a pretty low
quality, some files I didn't rip myself and some files ripped from low
quality cds. Maybe this contributes to the heterogeneity of my
collection.

rpi 3+ with lms 8.1.0 -- rpi 2 with a hifiberry dac+ running
picoreplayer -- sbr running firmware 8.0 -- plugins: material skin, mai,
podcasts, musik - folge mir, squeezelite-x, ratings light, exclude
folders -- dsm 6.2.2 (synology disk station 115) has my music --