Hello all!

Lately I've noticed one machine's Now/Next data becoming more and more
repetitive. It's running 2.1.1, which was compiled from source on OpenSuSE 11.1.

The program doing the listening logs each time it receives data from Rivendell.
In the beginning I'd only see a cart's data get sent twice once in a while. But
over the past few weeks, it's gotten much worse - the majority of the carts are
being sent twice, and occasionally three times. Just now I saw one get sent a
record FOUR times - when the cart was fired, again 19 seconds later, again 13
seconds after that, and once more 64 seconds after that.

Does anyone know why this might be? I'm hoping this is a known issue in this
newer version (this is my only site running 2.x, so I'm not 'up' on what people
are seeing).

TIA,