I have never got Shoutcast to work either. The documentation and forums are
inadequate. I would like to get it to work. One of the biggest number of
hits on the website is to check the schedule which means now/next needs to
work.

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 2:02 PM, Nathan Steele <nathan.ste...@thecrossfm.com