Hmm... I always thought my sound card supported multiple sound rates
because I've used 48000 system wide before and it worked.

I changed all sound rates to 44100 globally. I am unable to see if it
really worked yet because I presently have another problem with rdimport
saying "invalid URL" when trying to do anything. This randomly started
happening and I don't understand why; Apache is working as well as the web
interface for Rivendell. FreeDB location is correct. I don't know.

Anyway that problem is in a separate place on rivendell-dev.

After I get that problem fixed I will see if this change made any
difference.