OK, I'll report my findings back. I also have some windows machines I
can test on, and another rivendell machine in the production room that I
was not going to use these cards in but I can try to test one there, it
is different hardware.

Thanks!

Nathaniel C. Steele
Assistant Chief Engineer/Technical Director
WTRM-FM / TheCrossFM