It's pci, and is supposed to be compatible with 3.3v or 5v signaling. It
is installed in a pci-x slot, also supposed to work like that. I will
look for another jumper, thanks for the tip. I just got back from lunch
and haven't tried anything since the last post, as always I'll let the
group know.

Nathaniel C. Steele
Assistant Chief Engineer/Technical Director
WTRM-FM / TheCrossFM