OK... Laboring under a delusion here. I was thinking that the v1.13
RRAbuntu was 2.1.2. I just got an eMail from Geoff Barkman and it turns out
that the System Info comment is correct! RRAbuntu is NOT Rivendell 2.1.2!

Now I really need to get the ethernet drivers in Broadcast Appliance
working  and do something about the display drivers to support the Intel
Motherboard that's in our server.

4 days out of my life I'll never get back. <sigh>

Bill