Hey folks..

This could be off topic, and if so, please let me know and reply via direct
email to me if you have suggestions/answers..

I produce a lot of podcasts, on varying subjects and am in the process of
building a home studio that can be used for internet radio. I love
Rivendell and have it setup and running on a couple machines, all
networked. But I am looking for suggestions for a console for my studio
that could work with Rivendell. I'm of course on a budget and am thinking
$700-$1200 would be the budget. Used consoles are of course, not out of the
question.

So ideas? Leads of where to look?

Thanks

-Richie