We have our legal id scheduled at xx:59:45.0 since our id is roughly 15 sec
long and It's set to be start immediately and when it fires it quickly
fades out the current song, plays the id and starts the next hour's clock,
I can send you a copy of what our clock looks like when I get to the office
tomorrow.

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Android-powered phone