Hi all,
I wish to import MP2 files from a previous installation of Rivendell
into a new installation of Rivendell. Will it attempt to re-encode those
files or leave them as-is?

My initial intention was to copy /var/snd and just "restore" the
database from the backup from the old installation. However, they are
two different database versions. It seems I can restore that backup but
no modules will start after the restoration. If I restore a backup of
the current version functionality is restored. Shall I presume one
cannot restore a backup of a previous version?

Thanks,
Dave