On Friday 12 October 2012 12:15:04 pm ltynd...@tyndaleweb.com wrote:
> Even within Windows (which I support on a daily basis), I have run into
> a lot of issues where things just don't work as they should if a space
> is used within a file name / path name / any other type of name.

 Now, that seems odd, since for the most part Microsoft internally
 still used 8x3 names, else
 C:\Program Files\
 would never have worked.
 I'll admit I don't off hand remember the internals of NTFS in this regard.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

"Today's thrilling story has been brought to you by Mushies, the great new
cereal that gets soggy even without milk or cream.  Join us soon for more
spectacular adventure starring ... Tippy, the Wonder Dog."
                -- Bob & Ray