From: rivendell-dev-boun...@lists.rivendellaudio.org on behalf of James Harrison
Sent: Wed 16/01/2013 00:42
To: User discussion about the Rivendell Radio Automation System
Subject: Re: [RDD] Centos 6.3 fstab permissions

#######################
Scanned by MailMarshal
#######################

############

Attention:

The information contained in this message is confidential and intended
for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error
or there are any problems, please notify the originator immediately.
The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message
is strictly forbidden. Christian Vision or any of its subsidiaries will
not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages
arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party
or as a result of any virus being passed on. Please note that we reserve
the right to monitor and read any e-mails sent or received by the
company under the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice)
(Interception of Communications) Regulation 2000. Christian Vision is
registered in England as a limited company 2842414 and as a charity
1031031