On Tuesday 26 February 2013 03:52:52 am you wrote:
> Going back to original post... do you think configuration 3 is
> possible? Would it give any benefit?

  ergo,
> CASE 3: (not sure if possible). Each Rivendell workstation has a local
> copy of audio storage which is synced "continuously" with a master
> share. Each Rivendell /var/snd is local.

 Possible ? Yes, though I'm not entirely certain without
 other challenges.
 What happens if two workstations attempt to edit the same thing
 at the same time, and both save those edits ?

 Was this meant to be on or off list ?

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

I predict that today will be remembered until tomorrow!