The APC's are not straight forward to use with software other than
ableton from what I understand. I asked around about that because it
would have been great for my lighting software. apparently they are not
class compliant midi interfaces. Something was mentioned about starting
ableton up first and then you could do user mode...sounded like a hassle
to me. maybe you could write some software to get it working if your
good at that stuff, me I moved on to other Ideas. will probably end up
DIY'ing one at some point.

Nathaniel C. Steele
Assistant Chief Engineer/Technical Director
WTRM-FM / TheCrossFM