I wanted to copy a rivendell on air machine, to a work machine at home....

both are build from the raabuntu iso, so they should basically be somewhat
similiar...although the original machine could have more of  the updates from
update manager

I copied  the audio library from the first machine, it was in /var/snd, on the
2nd machine, it's a different drive, so it's /media/Audio

I used the restore from the first machine, I can see it's audio cards, and
stuff in the  2nd machine.

but i see no carts, nothing in the library, or anything else, although the
music is on the hard drive

the audio director on the 2nd machine points to /media Audio in the rd.conf
file.

Is there something else that needs to be altered, most likely in mysql, and how
is that done...

(at least on the restore back, the audio back will be /media/Audio, with a
terrabyte drive for audio)..

what am I missing?

thanks