I apologize for the Off topic here, I asked on another radio list and
got no responses so I figured maybe someone here has experience with
Omnia Processors, please feel free to respond off list.

Basically trying to decide between the OMNIA 9 or OMNIA 11 for
TheCrossFM. our format is contemporary/praise + worship in the morning,
moving on to Christian pop/rock/hiphop in the evening (and getting
progressively "harder" later in the day). We would currently be feeding
an analog FM TX and webstream, but HD could be an option in the future
and we probably would utilize and HD2/3 if we go that route. studio
config is all analog though I'd like to go to LIVEWIRE in the next 2 years.

So bearing that in mind, It seems that both units have things that would
serve me well, and both units are missing something the other has that I
could use. If I'm reading things correctly, the 9 seems to be what I
want, It lacks livewire but not a big deal really. The question is which
has the superior audio quality? would love to hear from anyone who has
used either, preferably both.

On the 9 speciffically, would I be able to use the HD proccessing to
treat the Webstream? Not really sure how that goes out of the box...

Thanks,

--
Nathaniel C. Steele
Assistant Chief Engineer/Technical Director