On Friday 22 March 2013 12:22:24 pm Nathan Steele wrote:
> So bearing that in mind, It seems that both units have things that would
> serve me well, and both units are missing something the other has that I
> could use. If I'm reading things correctly, the 9 seems to be what I
> want, It lacks livewire but not a big deal really. The question is which
> has the superior audio quality? would love to hear from anyone who has
> used either, preferably both.

 Have you asked on the broadcast list at radiolists.net ?

 I personally know that Frank watches that list, so you're likely
 to get a good, comprehensive answer. ( and likely relevant
 comments from competitors as well )

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

Actors will happen even in the best-regulated families.