Hi,
I will work on it the next days... As I said in previous thread we have a
custom made keyboard, 8x8 keys. You can assign to each of them a keys
sequence, like CTRL+ALT+F and so on. Then you can run action or script
using xbindkeys.
I have to test it more intensively but in the meanwhile it works.

Alessio