From: "Andy Brown" <a...@thebmwz3.co.uk>
To: rivendell-dev@lists.rivendellaudio.org
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 8:58:47 AM
Subject: [RDD] Confused! Talk In/Out Segue In/Out

Hi folks,

Still battling my way through ready to launch a community station
shortly and one issue cropping up from the guys programming in music is
the confusion over the different markers.

The main confusion is over the TalkStart/TalkStop and SegueStart/SegueEnd.

As in many songs we need multiple entries for both.

E.g. at the start of a song we set a TalkStart immediately and a
TalkStop just before the vocals of the song comes in.
Then we would ideally need to place another TalkStart and TalkStop
towards the end of the song where the last vocals are sung and its just
musical until the end of the song.

Similar for SegueStart/SegueEnd we have cases where having one at start
one at end would also be useful, is this a fair summary or am I missing
something here?

Regards,

--
Andy