On 2013-07-22 12:23, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> [...]

I kind of noticed that because there seems to be some URL masquerading
or rewriting going on.. I actually registered using the old URL but
obviously I'm on the right server.. funny that the list of lists URL [1]
works from caspian but not lists.rivendell.

"There currently are no publicly-advertised Mailman mailing lists on
lists.rivendellaudio.org." vs. "Below is a listing of all the public
mailing lists on caspian.paravelsystems.com."

gpg: 1024D/251D9FF9 6F7B 242A 9375 F4CC BC6D  F453 60D8 35FF 251D 9FF9

http://cupcakecarnival.net