Hi Guys,

I have built a new Rivendell box for the local Primary Schools radio station
just over a month ago and all was working well. It's due to go into service
in 2 weeks time.

But yesterday, after finally getting some free time to work on it I ran
across a few problems.

1.      From the Library, opening a music cart. Then I go into the cut, and
I am wanting to edit the cut. When I press the "Edit Markers" button I get
the following error message. Unable to download peak data, error was:
"RDXport service returned an error". The Edit window does open after I press
the ok button on the popup window, however there is no wave form (actually
nothing) showing. I can press the play button and can hear the cart.

2.      Generating a log, I have a made all my clocks and edited my days
with the clocks I want,  but when I go to generate a log I get an immediate
message window saying "No Exceptions Found" and no log generated.

And just in finishing I have decided to put a larger hard-drive in the
system for the music. Could one of you Linux guru's please advise what is
the best way to copy all the data from the 2nd drive already in there to the
new one, so I can just do a swap over?

Also on the subject of hard-drives, I have used a USB H/D hub and plugged
the new Hard-drive into it, but the Linux box does not see the external unit
and drive. I know the USB port is working because I can plug a USB stick in
and it starts up.

Regards

Kevin.