Ok... feed in the db with a truckload of music. The System-Wide Settings were
set to 48khz since instalation (asked here at the time where
did the system got those 48 if I choose 44100 upon server setup) Note that I
wasn't aware of that until checking the file properties. Digging RD I've
reached the System-Wide Settings and saw the b t ch and changed it to 44100.
Well, I tested the audio manually on the RDAirplay and it sounded ok BUT... All
the songs picked by the log manager @48khz will sound pitched down "on air",
while if played on the panel manually they'll sound ok.
I think I can do a batch resampling on sound editing software. The problem is
that the graphical info disapears and won't play until I reimport manually the
file and rebuild peak data...
Please tell me I won't need reinsert 200 items again...