On Sep 16, 2013, at 11:10 41, Alan Peterson wrote:

> "Take all the MP3 files in the directory "Desktop/XMAS_SONGS" and import them
> to the Rivendell library Group "XMAS MUSIC"?

I suspect that it's the space in 'XMAS MUSIC' that is throwing you.  You'll
need to escape it, otherwise the shell will treat it as two separate arguments.
 Try something like:

        rdimport XMAS\ MUSIC /home/rd/music/*.mp3

| Do not try to think outside of the box.  That's impossible.  Instead,   |
| realise the truth. There is no box.                                     |
|                               --Quoted by "larsmjoh" on GrokLaw.net     |