Fred,

I finally got around to compiling this, and I want to say Thank You for
the update! The fix where Cartslots is now logging what it plays is
great.

Also as an FYI, I managed to get this latest to compile and run on the
now ancient Ubuntu 8.04.  Yes I know that 8.04 is well past its end of
life, but I still have some (now ancient) machines which run well with
8.04.  While it'll be time to replace these old boxes at some point, it
is nice to be able to keep them running for the time being.

Thanks,

Lorne Tyndale