I guess Jack takes this rate from your soundcard which runs at 48000? 41.000? sure its not 44.100? check this http://ubuntuforums.org <http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1805563>
/showthread.php?t=1805563 <http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1805563>

Pedro Picoto (TSF/tec) schreef op 18-10-2013 18:45:
Jack stuck on 48000

After inumerous instalations, formats, several messed desktop environment setups wich led to other formats/instalations, Alsa-Pulseaudio wars, inconstant audio resources wich is driving me nuts...

I have a new "WTF???" feature:

Upon every RD installation I endup with Jack showing 48000 instead of 41000, wich is the necessary to play the db audio files already backuped.

I read somewhere that it was caused by the non existance of gnome-alsamixer. That worked a few days ago when I installed it upon setting up RD.

Now seems not to work at all!

I use www.tryphon.eu/en/blog/2012/01/05/rivendell-2.1.2-debian-ubuntu/ to setup RD, done it inumerous times with success untill today (4 failed instalations due to Jack@48000)

On each setup I boot from cd, overwrite the existing OS (Precise), and set it up normally.

I believe it's not a RD directly related issue but...

No suitable info online found. Hence the question here...