I'm looking for the best way to readjust the trim on 280,000 songs because
an unnoticed auto trim level was too agressive for a portion of the music
in my library.

To do this I have to know the absolute length of the song, and I'm curious
if there's an easier way to do that other than to calculate it based on
every one of those 280,000 WAV files.

I'm getting worried that there is no magical shortcut here. WAV php
libraries?

--
Nicholas Andre
n...@wmfo.org