Drag and drop between windows is a excellent feature: you can built a log
even faster than before!

But it can problematic in RDAirPlay: it's too easy to *accidentally* change
the carts inside the button panel. If you start dragging from a button, and
drop in another button, the cart in the second button will be replaced with
the cart from the dragged button, and I know this will give us problems,
because the radio operators will change carts in the button panel
accidentally and they will not fix it.

A good sollution could be to disable drag-and-drop between buttons in the
button panel, until the user press the "Configure" button. Dragging a cart
from the button panel and drop it in the Main Log is a great feature, this
should not be touched ;)

Bye!