On Feb 21, 2014, at 11:37 07, Hoggins! <fucks...@wheres5.com> wrote:

> I noticed that the Cue output field disappeared from the RDAirplay
> configuration page, and is instead on the Host configuration page.
> Correct me if I'm wrong, I hope it's the exact same setting, but it just
> moved from page to page.

Correct.  The idea is to use a single cue output assignment for all Rivendell
modules that require it.  Whatever settings were used in
RDAdmin->ManageHosts->RDAirPlay should now go here.

> Whenever I try to change this setting on one of my hosts, it is indeed
> recorded in database, but the sound keeps coming out of the wrong port
> (port 0 instead of 1).

Not seeing this here.  RDAirPlay follows the ‘Cue Output’ setting in
RDAdmin->ManageHosts->[hostname] as expected.

> I captured the MySQL query log corresponding to my actions in RDAdmin.
> The Cue output values are recorded, but I'm not sure if they are
> correctly used by RDAirplay afterwards.

The relevant queries are:

*** snip snip ***
UPDATE STATIONS SET CUE_CARD=0 WHERE NAME="yomama"
UPDATE STATIONS SET CUE_PORT=1 WHERE NAME=“yomama"
*** snip snip ***

The cue entries in the ‘RDAIRPLAY’ table have been retired and are no longer
used for determining cue output assignments.

It sounds like you may have some version skew going on.  Are you sure that the
RDAirPlay instance is v2.8.0?

|          A room without books is like a body without a soul.            |
|                                         -- Cicero                       |