Hello,

I have some news here : I uninstalled completely all the binaries (using
"make uninstall", and cleaning manually the leftovers), and I recompiled
/ reinstalled from scratch.
The strange thing is that the wrong assignation only happens on a single
event : when I edit a cart that is already in the log, and I try to set
the cue. The output goes to card 0, port 0 wherever I set the Cue output
in RDAdmin.
But the assignation is correct, and follows what is previously set, when
I use the "pre-listen" buttons that appear at the bottom of the "select
cart" dialog when I want to add one to the main log.

What am I missing ?

Thanks !