Thank you for the definitive answer, Fred. :-)

I've used all the major automation systems from AudioVault, Master Control,
to Prophet, etc. And Rivendell is more stable and does everything the
proprietary systems do and more with way less overhead.

In fact, when all of the markers are set properly, RD sounds VERY tight...
But, this little hiccup, makes it too tight in the scenarios mentioned
previously.

Is adding that support anywhere in the pipeline?

Thank you, sir!

Sent from outer space...