Hello,

That's too bad if we have to strip out accented characters. I guess it
is okay for english speaking radios, but imagine we, in France, have to
replace all accented characters ! Although the words remain
understandable, but as the manager of our station, I insist on having
the carts properly named, with caps, accents, etc. I couldn't imagine a
Czech radio.
So a thorough examination of what is needed to support "exotic"
characters is, in my opinion, really important.

Hoggins!