On Mar 24, 2014, at 06:59 21, Alessio Elmi <alessio_e...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Which modules need to be tested? AirPlay, Library, LogEdit? Even RLM plugins?

Mostly RDAirPlay’s RLM functionality.  Turns out that we have ‘issues’ with
UTF-8 in a number of different spots (all of which I plan to be addressing in
coming weeks), but the specific one being addressed here is particularly
egregious in that it can cause RDAirPlay to crash.  Not good.

> Here in Italy we have some exotic letters, I can give you a feedback..

Looking forward to it!

|          A room without books is like a body without a soul.            |
|                                         -- Cicero                       |