We're testing with Rivendell as well and I never ran into this problem. I don't
have a TOH set up, I just use an event in which BOH jingle, news, trafficreport
and TOH jingle are loaded. In this case, the event just loads 4 carts. News and
Trafficreport carts are given new content when available and I'm working on the
BOH jingle to give it multiple cuts with timed availability (so the hour will
be announced right automatically).

At midnight (the 23-00 slot) I use a clock with a hard start time at .59.54.9,
so the news will start at .00.00.0 (calculated that). All other slots have a
hard start time with (wait 2:30) at .59.24.9. My news and TOH are therefore
technically included in the past clock.

I set it up this way, so I would be sure that the next log is loaded after
midnight, because the hard start time will tell Rivendell to wait untill that
time to start the event. My clocks usually schedule about one song too much, so
I don't run into silences.

I don't know if this answers any questions, it's just my 2 cents.

Verstuurd