I'm trying to install a touchscreen on my system (Appliance Disc,
v.2.8.1, CentOS-5) and getting some weird errors.  I'm wondering if
something with RD is not set right.  The drivers load, everything
seems to be happy.  Here's what I know:

Error when trying to run calibration (happens with elovaLite as well):
[root@studiomain elo-ser]# ./elova --nvram
Calibration data to be stored in Touchscreen NVRAM (Non-Volatile
Memory) if it exists.
Error: Touchscreen hardware not responding. Check physical connection.
error in ioctl get IOCTL_MM_DIAGNOSTICS
: Success
Elova:  All active touchscreens have been calibrated. [Calibrated 0
touchscreen(s)]

Shows the screen as an input device:
[root@studiomain elo-ser]# cat /dev/input/
elo_ser  event0   event1   event2   mice     mouse0

[root@studiomain elo-ser]# ls /dev/input/elo_ser
/dev/input/elo_ser

System recognizes the serial card/port:
[root@studiomain elo-ser]# dmesg | grep ttyS
serial8250: ttyS0 at I/O 0x3f8 (irq = 4) is a 16550A

Any ideas?
--
brandon sossamon
979-236-0782