Followed Stan's suggestion and yes, the cuts rotate on RDairplay. But not
on the logs.
I have an old ad cart with several cuts that used to work and now even that
cart doesn't respect the cut rotation on the generated logs. They keep
picking the first cut on the stack as the recent ramps or shotguns carts
Running version 2.8.1.