Hi Stan & All

Seems that both old and new carts behave the same way.
I've made a video to show the process:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ6-WDyd3Lo

The log editor doesn't refllect the cut rotation, the on air player does.
Pay some attention to the cart/cut tags behaviour on the RDAirplay  The cut
tag only changes when
the cut is already on air.
Was this always this way?...