We have about 200 audio carts with single cuts that we would like to
transfer to another machine.  Doing the export process individually
seems like it could take days.  My thought was to copy the wav's from
the current var/snd manually using a listing of carts, then import them
into the other stations system using a drop box (older 1.52 dinosaur)
We don't want to cross mingle the rest of the databases, just the file
data.

Soon we will switch the whole mess over to a single box with a version
in the 2's   The 1.72 with the data we want is an early centos appliance
running standalone as a backup.   The 1.52 on-air setup is a complied
suse machine, using a separate server for /var/snd and the SQL server.
(slow and laggy at times btw, not a good idea in hindsight)

Will they import any data from just the wav?   I had not time to try
anything other than make a listing of the cart numbers (its actually an
entire group)   If not is there another good way?  I could not get the
Burn CD dialog to add cuts to the list, it seemed broken.

Thanks all for those who have been apart of this project!!

Chris Emmons
Calvary Radio Crawfordsville
WSRC-FM 88.1