From: Rual Thompson
Date:04/27/2014 12:52 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: rivendell-dev@lists.rivendellaudio.org
Subject: [RDD] NEW PLATFORM

Im thinking of starting a new rivendell user forum, this mailing list is
clunky and buggy to say the best, lol, a forum would allow all active users in
the platform to get help in a timely manner, provide notifications when
someone replys to a topic, and allow everyone to share a wealth of knowledge
without the bugs of not always getting your message through,

thoughts?