I agree Larry, I thought about this forum idea earlier and combine it with some kind of appliance in the Dutch language, but you would have to be on the highest level for Linux MySQL and RD to do this (which applies to at best 2 or 3 here) , I also don't believe it's a good idea to have the moderating done by anybody else BUT these 2 or 3 high level guys

WBHM Web Operations schreef op 28-4-2014 15:09:
Personally I think it's a bad idea. There are already 2 ways to communicate (irc and this list). Adding another would just splinter the group.

Also, it's a little rude to not participate for years, then come try to change things when you decide to return.

Larry

-------- Original message --------
From: Rual Thompson
Date:04/27/2014 12:52 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: rivendell-dev@lists.rivendellaudio.org
Subject: [RDD] NEW PLATFORM

Im thinking of starting a new rivendell user forum, this mailing list is
clunky and buggy to say the best, lol, a forum would allow all active users in
the platform to get help in a timely manner, provide notifications when
someone replys to a topic, and allow everyone to share a wealth of knowledge
without the bugs of not always getting your message through,

thoughts?