Not a big deal here, but I restored all the audio and the database to a Rivendell appliance running in a virtual machine on my laptop from a recent Rivendell setup I put in the field, and the rdcatch events didn't make it.

This was my first ever attempt at a db restore. I'm just messing around with it in a VM, but does the db not restore rdcatch events, and if not, how do you back those up?

Both the real machine the database came from and the virtual machine I restored to are appliance based RD v2.5.5.

Thanks!

-Alan