Sorry Fred, I should have updated my thread yesterday. I re-did the restore, following the guide on the wiki (since the hostnames were different between machine I backed up FROM and the one I restored TO), and got all my RDCatch events back.

Learning process, but I am getting there!

Now about that "editing a live log" bug......have you seen my (and other's confirmation) thread on that?

Thanks again for all that you do!

-Alan