Hello,
Trying to set up an all-in-one streaming computer with Rivendell, Jack Audio and Stereo Tool (and a soon-to-be-decided encoder). I can set it all up manually and it works great! BUT...Ideally I'd like everything to start up at once when the computer starts, as in the case of a power outage. In RDAdmin under Jack Settings, I've checked "Start JACK Server" and put in the command line I would use. I also entered the info for Stereo Tool in the "JACK Clients to Start" list. When I start any Rivendell module, Stereo Tool will start, but Jack will NOT start. As long as no Rivendell modules are running I can use the command line to start Jack or by using QJackCtl, so I don't think there's a problem with that. Setting up Startup Applications is no good either, as the relevant apps don't necessarily start in the correct order.

Any pointers from those who have done this before? Running Rivendell 2.8.1 on Debian 7.

Thanks!
Dave