I am sorry, I meant to say version 2.9.0, not 2.0.0 :

We have been using successfully Rivendell for several years but have run into a
problem after a recent upgrade to version 2.9.0.  In our installation, we do
not allow duplicate cart titles and have that option disabled in the global
settings.  After the upgrade, if a cart is edited, it cannot be saved; a pop-up
appears saying the cart title must be unique (this worked properly prior to
v2.9.0).  If we allow duplicate cart titles in the global settings, the edited
cart can again be saved normally.

Has anyone else seen this behavior? Any suggestions?

Thank you...