Hi Tom;

I am have been having the exact same problem for over 2 years now. I've
asked for help a number of times and got no real fix. In live radio this is
an important and desirable feature. Does anyone have a fix for this or even
an explanation?

We have even started to remove all commas form song titles. This is an ugly
solution as  (I'll) becomes(Ill). Any help here would be greatly
appreciated.

Best

Joe

Doowop CafeJoe Panarello (Dr.D)